Don’t get mad, but just making sure, you didn’t by chance get the second diode
in backwards?

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of George Skorup
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 8:51 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] dual psu with diode, ccr1036 wierdness

The CCR1016-12S-1S+ and CCR1072 are the only two that have dual supplies built
in into the chassis. Most Routerboards support redundant power via jack and
POE. The CCR1036 obviously doesn't support POE input. I thought it has two
internal power connectors, but only one is used? Maybe I'm thinking of
something else.