ccr1009 has two psu also. nope not backwards because I tested both psu's
separate.

The ccr1036 initially came with one psu and two headers fully wired to
work, then later without notification they removed the second header pins
but left the smd components so u just needed to add header pins, now they
have again revised the design with no header pins and no regs so your only
option is diodes (i think) funny thing is they state they cannot install
dual psu's because the design is so old and they can't revise it, lol