See that’s kinda funny for me… I have several Roku boxes and my experience with
all of them has been garbage….

Netflix is probably the most dependable app but even with it I’ve had some
weird things go on … Plex I have issues with every so often (audio out of sync
for example).  When I try the same “programming” on Apple TV or PS4 I have zero
issues.  It got to the point where I just packed them all up into a box and
threw them into a storage bin … only recently did I pull out a Roku 2 and Roku
3 to test an app from a competitor offering IPTV via Roku - it sucked badly too
and other people trialling the service were having issues too …