There is a week long Playstation Vue trial you can do. They will charge you
full package price after the trial has ended. Make sure you stay on top of
that.

Playstation Vue service works as expected.The content looks good but is
laggy. Was too complicated for the wife, so we will wait another year until
these services mature.