So far Sony PS Vue or whatever it is called is the only OTC that has Discovery
and related channels.

From: Josh Reynolds
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 2:17 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] "buffering"

Roku and FireTV are the best, by far. Roku has more channels, firetv has more
app capability (android).

AppleTV streams like shit compared to those two.

On Oct 16, 2016 11:20 AM, "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
wrote:

  Roku is just an amazing nail on the head device. I still run the old xd it
still updates, the apps still update, it's got the supported dev channels.
That's probably one of the most elegantly perfect pieces of electronic in my
home