Yeah I’m unique as I’m told often haha ;)

For content like Netflix, it’s all on-net via cache clusters … Plex is local
via wifi (and it’s not wifi - I tested it thoroughly to make sure) …. the other
app (IPTV from competitor) they say they have very few issues but in their
customer forums it seems like a different story ….

Maybe I need to factory default them or something - they are running latest
software etc but maybe something over time is causing the issues … have no idea

Cheers,
Paul