In theory - yes.

But keep in mind ROW is a state, county, city, or {insert political entity}
designation and that the FCC’s decision doesn’t actually get you anything until
the authority having jurisdiction {AHJ} decides to honor the FCC’s decision.
As far as I know there have not been any legal cases to test the issue yet.
With the current state of political affairs it’s hard to say if the FCC’s Title
II decision is going to stand.

While you are filing that 477, make sure you make all the required disclosures
and filings that go with it.  You have about another 2 weeks worth of filling
out papers before you serve those 4 customers.

Mark