Yeah, about then.  I posted fragments as well as a link the whole 800 page
document.

From: Josh Reynolds
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2016 7:11 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Here's a question for a can of worms

I think it became law in June from what I remember.

On Dec 1, 2016 8:01 PM, "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
wrote:

  when does any of this become a set in stone thing

  On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 7:54 PM, Faisal Imtiaz <fai...@snappytelecom.net>
wrote:

    Thanks... does anyone know what would be the process to 'test' the waters.

    say, we would like to install a pole on the ROW....

    Suggestion ?

    Regards.

    Faisal Imtiaz
    Snappy Internet & Telecom