Step it up Steve.

That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:

I just can't win :-(

On Dec 1, 2016 8:39 PM, "Brandon Yuchasz" <li...@gogebicrange.net <mailto:li...@gogebicrange.net>> wrote:

    I expected more Sarcasm. But thanks for the reply anyway. We are
    small still by most standards and I still go on every install so
    generally customers feel they know me a little. That relationship
    is of course a good thing.  Some texts of course I don’t mind
     like “ hey the internet has been dropping off today but comes
    back” it’s the shitty attitudes that they would never give me in a
    phone call that generally piss me off..

    *From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com
    <mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com>] *On Behalf Of *That One Guy /sarcasm
    *Sent:* Thursday, December 01, 2016 8:31 PM
    *To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Customers texting cell phones "hey my
    internet isn; t working"

    We call into the office and call the customers from there DID or
    something to avoid it. But it happens.

    When a customer has my cell, ive given it to them on occasion for
    troubleshooting and most of my contract service have my work and
    personal.

    As long as they dont abuse it, I handle their business (facebook
    is becoming popular for customers to contact me, which is odd
    because my face book is private and highly offensive)

    Once they abuse it, they get a couple "call the office"s then they
    get ignored.

    Like right now there is a voicemail from a contract services
    customer i haven't even listened to from two days ago.

    I do prefer all communications voice or digital go through work
    channels, or phones are recorded and all the digital stuff is
logged on company owned assets. Better in the long term for liability.

    On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 8:25 PM, Jim Bouse [Brazos WiFi]