yeah baby

From: George Skorup
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2016 1:01 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Customers texting cell phones "hey my internet isn; t
working"

Troubleshooting tits, count me in!

On 12/4/2016 1:57 PM, Lewis Bergman wrote:

  Forget canned trouble shooting tits. have one of these genius app developers
to create a robot that interprets questions and gives your canned steps.

  Oh...I am sorry your Internet isn't working.  let's reboot your router and
tell me when it lights up again please.

  Try the internet please.

  Still not working...please unplug the ____ colored cable that leads to the
rectangular black power block labeled "CPE POWER BLOCK".

  Still not working? I'm afraid I need to get tier 2 tech support on the line.
please wait.

  Then send the ticket to a real person.