I started reading this: http://www.justfacts.com/
Some of the statistics really rocked my socks.

------ Original Message ------
From: "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: 1/22/2017 1:05:27 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] [OT: Politics] Can we?

Im pretty confident the next few days is setting the stage to effectively shutting down "media access". Im all for it in the current environment. Between press releases, Publicly accessible data, FOIA responses, live streamed events, and one on one interviews (and yes...twitter) the press really is the dialup internet method of getting information. We know more in real time then the press could ever package up and present. The current mindset of media in press conferences is that of militants (both sides of the media isle) and there is zero professionalism from either one. Neither really gives a damn what the answer is anyway, theyre going to report whatever their preconceived response was either way.

Question: Did we send B52 Bombers to hit an ISIS target?

Answer: Yes

CNN under Obama: Obama authorizes successful airstrike removing 100 ISIS fighters in final days of his presidency. This act ensures that those who would commit terror will be addressed accordingly, even during the transition of power.

Breitbart under Obama: Obama, the snake furthers military conflict day before leaving office, leaving all Americans at risk during a tumultuous time of transition. Kills 100, ensuring a retaliatory response.

Had the same attack been authorized today:

CNN under Trump: MILITARY FIASCO: Trump bombs random targets. Top military officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, refuse to verify there were no civilian casualties, at least 100 confirmed dead. War crime charges possible?

Breitbart under Trump: God Emperor Trump authorized the removal of 100 ISIS top leaders in his first act as Commander in Chief. Rumors of ISIS surrender. Barack Obama potentially one of the dead operatives.