Yes.  Currently there is only one board type for the slots... You will be
able to order it with any number of slots filled - the rest will have
blanks put in place.   It is designed so end users can add, remove or swap
each board.

The current board is essentially our current powerinjector+sync in that
form factor - 4 ports, each jumperable for any gigabit-compatible power
scheme, and each jumperable to select one of the three voltage input
sources.

There are two additional board types on the drawing board.  The one most
interesting to my existing customers will add support for cambium sync
which is compatible with the 450i and 450m.