From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Chuck McCown
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2017 9:50 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Tesla

I am getting about 1 mile per percent.  I never trust that display, I always
use battery percentage.  But I drive 80 mph everywhere, freeway.

I am solar powered at my house and other people pay for the power other places
I charge.   So there is no cost of energy for me.

But if I was paying, it would be about 12 cents per kWh  (it can go as low as 8
cents depending on how you do  it).  So $3.60/charge or 3 cents per mile.  (2.4
cents per mile at the lower tariff)

Hyundai was getting 34 mpg.  So 7.4 cents per mile.