All antenna designs scale.  Things are just much smaller at this frequency.

From: Joe Novak
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2017 7:39 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 60Ghz PtMP, Why Doesn't Everyone Have It?

I have read that building a 60ghz antenna is a whole new ball game of
complicated compared to other bands. Until recently 60ghz antennas where built
SOC style, directly on the PCB of the board next to or on the radio itself. I
believe this may actually still be the case. Ignitenet's design is based on
this smartly utilizing some tricks in the 'feed horn' of the radio from what I
recall. I can't find the articles I was reading of course, but it came up when
people had taken apart the Ignitenet radio and saw the usb dongle that was
used, however, for cost effective 60ghz I'm not sure what else exists for the
market.

On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 7:44 PM, Jason McKemie