The unique thing about the 450m is the SFP port.  The concept would be
fiber to each radio for data,  and this box would be for power+sync.   It
would include the GPS antenna in the box, etc.   Essentially you'd provide
bulk power to this box, run a short CAT5 jumper to each radio for
power/management, and a strand of fiber down the tower for management of it
all.   That would get you management into each of the 450m's and power and
sync.

For data, you'd put a SFP in each of the 450m's and run that down the tower
via fiber.

At the bottom, you'd just have a fiber switch and a bulk power source.

This box would do double duty with small clusters of 450i.