I agree, but Utah seems hell bent on doing something obtrusive.

Since they can’t seem to let it go, that was my next proposal in lieu of
abandoning the fruitless endeavor altogether.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of George Skorup
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2018 11:43 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Content filtering - Trustwave

IMO, completely 100% wrong. You don't get to come into my house or tell a
private company that we don't meet your moral standards. The people can make
their own damn decisions. Stop trying to legislate morality. The politicians
that try this stuff are usually the ones that end up being freaks or porn
addicts.

Public institutions, schools, libraries, etc. yeah, filter away. That's
standard here in KIllinois, too.