Generically, it is called a screw type pluggable if I remember right. Most
of the time I see them with one side soldered to a PCB so I don't know how
easy they are going to be to find in another format. Phoenix contact is the
one that seems to make more of them than anyone. You could go to Digikey or
Mouser and find them.

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 8:05 AM Nate Burke <> wrote:

> A mouse has had some fun with this connector, and the wires connected to
> it. I don't know what type of connector this is called to replace it. Any
> ideas?
> Nate

Reply via email to