You can get some terminal blocks at home Depot in a pinch...

Jaime Solorza

On Feb 9, 2018 7:36 AM, "Lewis Bergman" <> wrote:

> Generically, it is called a screw type pluggable if I remember right. Most
> of the time I see them with one side soldered to a PCB so I don't know how
> easy they are going to be to find in another format. Phoenix contact is the
> one that seems to make more of them than anyone. You could go to Digikey or
> Mouser and find them.
> On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 8:05 AM Nate Burke <> wrote:
>> A mouse has had some fun with this connector, and the wires connected to
>> it. I don't know what type of connector this is called to replace it. Any
>> ideas?
>> Nate

Reply via email to