Rather than the open conductor terminal blocks,
use these..  much less chance of shorts...


On 2/9/18 6:57 AM, Jaime Solorza wrote:
You can get some terminal blocks at home Depot in a pinch...

Jaime Solorza

On Feb 9, 2018 7:36 AM, "Lewis Bergman" <lewis.berg...@gmail.com <mailto:lewis.berg...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Generically, it is called a screw type pluggable if I remember
    right. Most of the time I see them with one side soldered to a PCB
    so I don't know how easy they are going to be to find in another
    format. Phoenix contact is the one that seems to make more of them
    than anyone. You could go to Digikey or Mouser and find them.

    On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 8:05 AM Nate Burke <n...@blastcomm.com
    <mailto:n...@blastcomm.com>> wrote:

        A mouse has had some fun with this connector, and the wires
        connected to it. I don't know what type of connector this is
        called to replace it. Any ideas?


Reply via email to