It will be one of this series:

-----Original Message----- From: Dan Parrish
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 9:06 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Name that connector

I think google "12-pin screw terminal", one male one female...That is,
if the above suggestions don't work for you.


On 2/9/2018 8:05 AM, Nate Burke wrote:
A mouse has had some fun with this connector, and the wires connected
to it. I don't know what type of connector this is called to replace
it. Any ideas?


Reply via email to