I think google "12-pin screw terminal", one male one female...That is, 
if the above suggestions don't work for you.


On 2/9/2018 8:05 AM, Nate Burke wrote:
> A mouse has had some fun with this connector, and the wires connected 
> to it. I don't know what type of connector this is called to replace 
> it. Any ideas?
> Nate 

Reply via email to