We have a few towers with AF5x and Cambium EPMP co-existing. Some have
vertical separation, some are grain elevators. Just gotta have some
frequency separation. I really like them. Latency under load is good, it's
a purpose built radio and I think it serves it's purpose well. If he has
the option to use the AF5XHD or whatever the naming convention is even
better, I think it hit general availability.