So if y’all were helping a friend would you recommend 450 or ePMP?

I doubt he will ever have more than 50 customers.

I have not had much experience with ePMP in the last 4 years.  I didn’t like it
when it first came out.

From: Joe Novak
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 4:56 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] mini wisp

We have a few towers with AF5x and Cambium EPMP co-existing. Some have vertical
separation, some are grain elevators. Just gotta have some frequency
separation. I really like them. Latency under load is good, it's a purpose
built radio and I think it serves it's purpose well. If he has the option to
use the AF5XHD or whatever the naming convention is even better, I think it hit
general availability.

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 5:50 PM, Jaime Solorza <losguyswirel...@gmail.com>