Wrong description. They are high value.

Build quality is actually pretty good.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 2/12/2018 7:20 PM, TJ Trout wrote:
af11's are pretty cheap....

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 4:19 PM, Jeff Broadwick - Lists <jeffl...@att.net <mailto:jeffl...@att.net>> wrote:

    In general, ePMP.

    Jeff Broadwick
    CTIconnect
    312-205-2519 <tel:%28312%29%20205-2519> Office
    574-220-7826 <tel:%28574%29%20220-7826> Cell
    jbroadw...@cticonnect.com <mailto:jbroadw...@cticonnect.com>

    On Feb 12, 2018, at 7:08 PM, Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com
    <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>> wrote:

    So if y’all were helping a friend would you recommend 450 or ePMP?
    I doubt he will ever have more than 50 customers.
    I have not had much experience with ePMP in the last 4 years.  I
    didn’t like it when it first came out.
    *From:* Joe Novak
    *Sent:* Monday, February 12, 2018 4:56 PM
    *To:* af@afmug.com
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] mini wisp
    We have a few towers with AF5x and Cambium EPMP co-existing. Some
    have vertical separation, some are grain elevators. Just gotta
    have some frequency separation. I really like them. Latency under
    load is good, it's a purpose built radio and I think it serves
    it's purpose well. If he has the option to use the AF5XHD or
    whatever the naming convention is even better, I think it hit
    general availability.
    On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 5:50 PM, Jaime Solorza