I was given the budget if i wanted it for 450. After alot of consideration
i just couldnt justify the 450 cost over epmp. Only a marginal aggregate
gain. Mumimopappajohnspizza is so far not hammered snot like it was going
to be, and hurt more by interference. Afaik 450 was limited in band as well.
Epmp is so cheap you can keep throwing access points at it, different bands
for different distances. We limit epmp to 8 miles, stay predominately in
5.1, 5 8 has more power, but everybody and their brother mucks it up.
We do lite APs and buy 4 packs of the upgrade keys so we always have them
on hand.
I used to think cambium shot themselves in the foot with epmp. But really,
they just robbed ubiquiti of a market share