From: can...@believewireless.net
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 8:48 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] POE Fuse ...

So for a Netonix, do we just need the fuse or do we need the surge arrestor
card as well?

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 10:41 AM, TJ Trout <t...@voltbb.com> wrote:

  per chuck they must be fueses to protect a netonix, anything else was too
slow.

  On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 7:34 AM, Adam Moffett <dmmoff...@gmail.com> wrote:

    I'm sure you already thought about this, but is it possible to make a
device that recovers automatically after the short circuit has ended while also
responding fast enough to protect the port?

    Is it a case where it's possible but costs too much?