Thanks for the reply...

I was looking at things more simply...
 To protect 10/12 ports we are talking about $200/$250 give or take
 Switch value may be in similar ball park

It would be nice to see these in more of the $10 range..

I completely understand the production qty run vs cost.

Maybe, just a suggestion, we (as a group) can commit to a per-purchase qty, if
that will help in bring the cost down.

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom