Dragonwave-X Harmony Enhanced HP.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Mike Hammett
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 2:59 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Question for the collective...

Someone (I forget who) was claiming their high power (34 dBm) 18 GHz radios
would reach just as far as many 11 GHz radios.

 <http://www.ics-il.com/> Intelligent Computing Solutions
 <https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL>
<https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions>