Someone (I forget who) was claiming their high power (34 dBm) 18 GHz radios
would reach just as far as many 11 GHz radios.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Jaime Solorza" <losguyswirel...@gmail.com>
To: "Animal Farm" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 9:33:50 AM
Subject: [AFMUG] Question for the collective...

Going to have a meeting with company that has a 1GBps feed to office from
CenturyLink. They have four remote locations (4.1, 4.4, 6.2 and 9.1 miles )
from office. All are west and with a 60 degree span if I was using a sectored
antenna. On email, they indicated they want licensed links and want to deliver
1GBps to each location. Not sure if they are adding more CenturyLink feeds to
provide 1Gig to each site. I wonder what you guys would recommend? I know it's
a energy company and Pecan farm outfit in eastern NM. Let's say they have good
budget , dazzle me with your suggestions?

Jaime Solorza