Oh, yeah, I forgot about that.  Zions has that too.  The other thing I am
talking about is more for overseas wire transfers.

From: David Sovereen
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2018 10:17 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] [OT] outbound ACH

Two of our the three banks we work with have this capability built into their
basic Online Bill Pay functionality.  For the one I am most familiar with, I
have to choose that I am paying an individual instead of a company, and then
there is an option presented to make an electronic payment by entering their
routing and account number.  Works perfectly.

David Sovereen
Mercury Network Corporation
2719 Ashman Street, Midland, MI 48640
989.837.3790 x151 office | 888.866.4638 toll free |  989.837.3780 fax
Telephone |  Internet  |  Security Alarm Monitoring