If your used to the FOSC case ‘gel seal’, we found it’s pretty trustworthy and
quick. Otherwise your using headshrink with every other brand which takes some
more time. I’ve not seen a gel seal design with any other brands but I didn’t
search very well.

Another option to consider is going above ground for the splices.

Jon Langeler
Michwave Technologies, Inc.