Metabolism is the primary biological process. But reading and writing
chemical memories is not primary.

While reading and writing electrical memories is primary it's also
critical in distinguishing between intelligent actions and automated
processes.

To interrupt a primary process with uncertain items such as clouds
connectivity links is a fallacy.

Vision and hearing should be enough to learn skills like seeing,
drawing, reading, writing, listening, talking, entity recognition and
other cognitive (not behavioral) tasks such as, of course, Kung fu. For
it's quite intelligent to have one's enemy kicking and screaming during
one's pillow peace times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC7ZNXclWWY

Pride could be the third problem, for it runs smooth on Prejudice.