On Tuesday, December 05, 2023, at 2:14 AM, Alan Grimes wrote:
> It's been said that the collective IQ of humanity rises with every
vaccine death... I'm still waiting for it to reach room temperature...

It’s not all bad news. I heard that in some places unvaxxed sperm is going for
$1200 a pop. And unvaxxed blood is paying an increasing premium...

Sorry Matt, it doesn’t scale with the number of shots  >=)

Was asking around for a friend… people gotta pay bills ‘n stuff.

https://rumble.com/v3ofzq9-klaus-schwabs-greatest-hits.html