On Tuesday, December 05, 2023, at 9:53 AM, James Bowery wrote:
> The anti-vaxers, in the final analysis, and at an inchoate level, want to be
> able to maintain strict migration into their territories of virulent agents
> of whatever level of abstraction.  That is what makes the agents of The
> Unfriendly AGI Known As The Global Economy treat them as the "moral"
> equivalent of "xenophobes":  to be feared and controlled by any means
> necessary.

The concept of GloboCap from CJ Hopkins, which I thought was brilliant, can be
viewed yes as an Unfriendly AGI, yes:
https://youtu.be/-n2OhCuf8_s

These fiat systems though are at least semicyclic through time. We are at the
end of various cycles here though including a fiat, next is a digital control
system and, this time is different but full of opportunities and dangers.