Are Gell-Mann's intermediate AIC and Deric's "criticality proper" similar to C.
Alexander's "The void"? Could this be the dynamically undecidable zone, which
quantum entanglement might be associated with? Is it computable? According to
classical logic and classical science, it should not be computable.

Would the undecidable zone serve as a potential example of Shroedinger's cat,
or vice versa, and if so, does the recent report on a simultaneous, dual-state
provide hope for its computability? To my mind it would have, if it were on one
machine, and not two.

Clearly, collective science still cannot prove how two, parallel universes are
entangled and by which quantum fabric. For now then, science has to remain a
belief system, supported by doctrine and the theoretical acceptance of its own
evidence. Sounds similar to a religion, does it not? Perhaps, science merely
avoids the religion trap by leaving "God" out of hypotheses, but that is a
matter Ben has seemingly dealt with most effectively, in my opinion.

Still, a group of us can sit here, quite casually, and move in and out of the
undecidability zone without too much difficulty. That, to me then, is the real
hope of computability, of shifting the boundary on "undecidability" to a
further point of "undecidability". It lives here with us, in AGI and in similar
discussions zones.

What if Shroedinger's cat got another life, or many antithesis-induced lives,
and there were as many cats as there were dynamics of any order, one instance
of which was the zone itself? Would this resemble Hawking's perpendicular
dimension of "imagination time"?

So then, when our human, critical consciousness could exist in a single,
entangled state where imagination becomes reality, and reality becomes
imagination, where Gestalt is, and is not, within the same timespace, unequally
so, there might yet be hope for our machine about 7 degrees from the boundary
of disorder, as an independent reality.

This begs the question: "Is optimal consciousness (in the sense of
largest-possible effective complexity) a quantum phenomenon, or a product of
mere memory?".

Rob