Hi John

Thanks for the Input.
If I understood the first part of your thought correctly; agents could be
collaborative-type of quanta forming some kind of generative frequency,
relative to the properties of the agent form?

On the second part; each agent should be a hard-coded fractal, with the
scalability property being a replicated constant?

Some type of soft-coded, management system gets all the pieces working in the
purposed direction?

Last, I noticed your point on "feedback".
If open-looped (probably recursive), closed-looped (probably self recursive).
To be learning, one would probably require both?

Rob