Okaayyyyy..I seem to have lost control over my webmail account and browser.
#statusoffline

From: a...@listbox.com
To: a...@listbox.com
Subject: RE: [agi] Couple thoughts
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 21:06:47 +0200

Sorry, but on the subject of security:

Anyone else in this group experiencing problems with Baidu?

Today, they downloaded and installed unsolicited software on my computer
consuming about 600 MB. Had to take major, evasive action to get rid of it,
took about 2 hours. Hope it is clean now, but my CPU is spinning away for no
apparent reason still. .Found caches of data on my computer that were not my
own then got an AVG warning on superfish etc. A bit worried here about what's
really happening on this machine. Changed an email address as well, due to
severe latency of delivery of up to 2 hours in some instances, where the norm
would be about 3 seconds. Also received an email that the originator details
were removed from.

Is this why their share price has dropped so radically?

> From: a...@listbox.com
> To: a...@listbox.com
> Subject: RE: [agi] Couple thoughts
> Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 13:57:01 -0500