Paul Prueitt wrote:
> How can we join a colleague David Noziglia into this discussion?
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Paul, if David wishes to join the discussion, he is invited to join the AGI
list by going to the bottom of the page www.realai.net and entering his
e-mail address in the box handily provided there ;)

Paul wrote:
> I must
> acknowledge
> that I do not read interspersed text as a rule simply because it
> is so hard
> to take the time to figure out the two sides and the intended meaning (at
> least for me).
>
> I hope that we might make full statements as communications, that
> have some
> independence from previous messages even if we do quote properly from

Paul, I will try to respect your aversion to interspersed text in messages
to you or dialogues intensely involving you.

However, I don't share your general aversion to interspersed text in
e-mails.  If overused it can become confusing, but, often it's a very
effective tool, in my opinion.

I understand that we all have different tastes and styles though!

To me, interspersed text allows more of a "given and take' feel

-- Ben

please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/