Actually the book I'm reading now is AGI related - an old favorite, 1947
Coxeter's "Regular Polytopes".  Looking into KR as polytopes.  Vertices,
edges, faces, hyperfaces, cells, hypercells...  Perhaps (or yes) the work
done on polytopes can be used in KR or is being used somewhere ... polytopes
as KR chunks, n-dimensional polytope relationships in KR, software coding
dynamicism into polytopical KR, self-organizing probabilistic emergence
along polytopical harmonics fuzzily morphisized to chaotic orbits in
environmental data physics...

John