> From: Bryan Bishop [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I am not sure what the next step would be. The first step might be
> enough for the moment. When you have the network functioning at all,
> expose an API so that other programmers can come in and try to utilize
> sentence analysis (and other functions) as if the network is just
> another lobe of the brain or another component for ai. This would allow
> others who are possibly more creative than us to take advantage of what
> looks to be interesting work.

This is true and a way to get utility out of it. And getting the first step
accomplished is quite a bit of work as is maintaining it. Having just a few
basic baby steps actually materialize in front of you eliminates some of the
complexity so that the larger problem may appear just a bit less daunting.
Also communal developer feedback is a constructive motivator.

John