I don't really understand what you mean by "programmed" ... nor by "creative"

You say that, according to your definitions, a GA is programmed and
ergo cannot be creative...

How about, for instance, a computer simulation of a human brain?  That
would be operated via program code, hence it would be "programmed" --
so would you consider it intrinsically noncreative?

Could you please define your terms more clearly?

thx
ben