On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 3:04 PM, Vladimir Nesov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'd write this specification in language it understands, including a
> library that builds more convenient primitives from that foundation if
> necessary.

Okay, so you'd waste a lot of irreplaceable time creating a homebrew
language running on a slow interpreter stack when there are good
efficient languages already available. In other words, you'd make the
same mistake I did, and probably end up years down the line writing
posts on mailing lists to try to steer other people away from it :-)