Top posted here:

Using your bricks to construct something, you have to construct it within
constraints. Constraints is the key word. Whatever "bricks" you are using
they have their own limiting properties. You CANNOT build anything anyway
you please. Just by defining "bricks" you are already applying rationalist
hand tying due to the fact that even your abstract "bricks" have a limiting
rationalist inducing structure... Maybe "bricks" are too rationalist, I want
to use "gloops" to build creative things that are impossible to build with
bricks.

John