On Sun, 2019-02-03 at 10:36 -0800, Edward Murphy wrote:
> I forget, what loophole did you use? Arrange for a non-player
> confederate to register and deregister?

There was a group of 3 people who first arranged for everyone else to
have a Losing Condition, then we each took it in turns to give two of
us Losing Conditions and not the third. I forget which specific
condition we used, but it was probably being inactive (IIRC that rule
still existed at the time, and if so it would have been something that
could trivially be toggled on and off at no cost).

--
ais523