On 7/22/19 4:50 PM, Aris Merchant wrote:
On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 1:42 PM Jason Cobb <jason.e.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 7/22/19 4:40 PM, Aris Merchant wrote:
Ahh. You're demonstrating that vulnerability involving private
contracts, that make sense.
But I thought contracts required two parties...?

They do, but nothing requires that the details be published. They
could have agreed on the term in secret.

-Aris

What I was getting at was whether or not we even know that Trigon is in fact a party. For all we know, e could just be trying to get free coins out of a contract e is not party to. Sorry, I could have been clearer.

--
Jason Cobb