Shouldn't these arguments apply just as well to R. Lee and Trigon?

Jason Cobb

On 7/24/19 9:58 AM, James Cook wrote:
Just in case, for future reference, here's my record of purported
actions related to NSC:

2019-07-22 20:22: 10 Coins  G. -> NSC
2019-07-22 20:39: 10 Coins  NSC -> Trigon
2019-07-22 21:42:  4 Coins  NSC -> Jason Cobb
2019-07-22 21:42:  2 Coins  NSC -> Jason Cobb (with comment: TURNPIKE)
2019-07-22 21:42:  6 Coins  NSC -> Jason Cobb (with comment: BLACKMAIL)
2019-07-22 23:19: R. Lee does everything 15 times

- Falsifian
I Point my Finger at Jason Cobb for violating Rule 2471 (No Faking).

Jason Cobb published messages claiming e transferred a total of 12
Coins from NSC, when NSC had at most 10 Coins. I can think of three
cases:

* E did not know the text of NSC, in which case e surely believed eir
actions would not be effective, and so violated R2471 with the first
attempted action.

* E did know the text, and therefore knew specifically which of the
actions would fail.

* E did know the text, but the text makes it hard for em to know which
of the earlier actions would succeed, so e did not know which of the
later actions would succeed. This seems unlikely, but I welcome Jason
Cobb to try to convince us of this.

I do think the statements were made with the intent to mislead: there
wis intentionally uncertainty around what NSC is, and Jason Cobb must
have known eir statements would add to the confusion.

--
- Falsifian