I believe that crimestat fits all your requirements.
Dick
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chaosheng Zhang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 4:08 AM
Subject: Re: AI-GEOSTATS: Moran's I


> Dear All,
>
> Can I ask you who have the experience of using different software packages
> in calculating Moran's I and recommend some (either commercial or free) to
> us?
>
> Until now, I haven't found a satisfactory one yet. My requirement is that
> the software package should calculate
> (1) Moran's I
> (2) Local Moran's I
> (3) Test for their significance level
> (4) Spatial Correlogram
> (5) Weighting function Wij which is suitable for polygon and point data
>
> Cheers,
>
> Chaosheng Zhang
> ===================================
> Dr. Chaosheng Zhang
> Lecturer in GIS
> Department of Geography
> National University of Ireland
> Galway
> IRELAND
>
> Tel: +353-91-524411 ext. 2375
> Fax: +353-91-525700
> Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ===================================
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 8:32 PM
> Subject: AI-GEOSTATS: Moran's I
>
>
> > I have come across studies that have used local Moran's I and ones that
> have
> > used global Moran's I but calculated using local windows.  Each method
can
> > be used to create a map of Moran's I values to explore the pattern of
> > spatial autocorrelation on the surface.
> >
> > For exploratory purposes, is one better than the other?
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Kevin
> >
> >
> > --
> > * To post a message to the list, send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > * As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary
of
> any useful responses to your questions.
> > * To unsubscribe, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with no subject and
> "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the
message
> body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
> > * Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org
>
>
> --
> * To post a message to the list, send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> * As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of
any useful responses to your questions.
> * To unsubscribe, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with no subject and
"unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message
body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
> * Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org
>
>



--
* To post a message to the list, send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful 
responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with no subject and "unsubscribe 
ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND 
Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org

Reply via email to