Ah then even an inexpensive Sound Blaster should do. Yeah I guess it's already been answered but yeah I too have heard that in some vids too that either the card will force itself as the defalt or you'll have to make it so if you wana use it. I don't know if that's true at all. Cause I once messed around with an old 2002 PC that had an external sound card. All I did was plug in the cable and it just worked. Who knows. But yeah sound cards are less and less of a thing. heck for $100 even you could get an audio interface as the pros call the fancy pro cards but external with USB and most epic of all with 2 XLRs and phantum power like a mixer.