Fra: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] På vegne af Steve
Jacobson
Sendt: 25. februar 2018 16:26
Til: all-audio@groups.io
Emne: Re: [all-audio] Seeking 2nd sound card recommendations

Brian,

While I would not disagree in general, I think it is fair to say that there
are still issues where plugging in a sound card switches all sounds to that
card until one resets the default.  This is manageable, but she may have to
sort that out depending if she wants only JAWS to go to the second card.  I
don't know if different cards handle the default issue differently or not,
though.

Best regards,

Steve