The speaker in the Zoom H1 is a shocker but at least its there if you care
about such things.
The speaker in the LS-100 is a 2 inch speaker that sounds rather good but again
I don’t rely on it.

View/Reply Online (#530): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/530
View All Messages In Topic (20): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/16777022